New here? Please take a couple of minutes to read through the rules.
For editing guidelines, check out Getting Started.
Any swearing and sexual content harsher than the mild amount in the Fablehaven series itself is not allowed and will be met with punishment.
Posting or discussing content that could be considered inappropriate or controversial by many people is not allowed (i.e., politics, same-sex marriage, euthanasia, etc.). Posting or uploading anything with the obvious intent to cause trouble is also not allowed. It is up to the admins to decide what falls under these categories and how or if such offenses should be punished.
- Any information put on an article may be subject to change or deletion at any time. Remember, anyone can edit. If someone completely undoes one of your edits, take a deep breath. Contact them on their message wall and politely ask them why they removed it, or contact an admin for help. Do not engage in an edit war (i.e., a tug-of-war between two users where one repeatedly reverts an edit and the other repeatedly restores it). A short ban will likely result for one or both users, or an admin may temporarily protect the page to prevent editing.
- Any inappropriate content on an article will be deleted, and the user punished.
- Vandalizing or spamming on articles will result in a warning or ban, depending on how bad it is.
- Article comments should be kept on topic. For example, if you want to talk specifically about Patton Burgess, don't post the comment on the page about Graulas.
Blog posts must have something to do with Fablehaven, Brandon Mull, or any of Mull's other books, otherwise they will probably be deleted by an admin. Fablehaven fanfiction is allowed in blog posts, but of course all the other rules about appropriate content still apply. Blank blog posts are not allowed and will be deleted.
Any sexual, profane, gory, or otherwise inappropriate pictures will be deleted. Depending on the severity of the offense, a punishment may ensue.
Make sure to give your image a name during the upload process. It should describe the image in as few words as possible.
Pictures are allowed on:
- Articles and article comments (please stay within reason on the latter)
- User pages and message walls
- Blog posts
You are allowed to upload non-Fablehaven images for use in your profile, but no more than three per month.
User pages and message walls
- no cussing
- no inappropriate content
- no personal information (address, phone number, first and last name)
- no cursing
- no personal attacks (attacks against a user, race, or real life person)
Thank you for taking the time to read through these rules. Following them will help create a happy and safe environment for everyone.